instagram

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Snow Day

Today we only had a 2 hour delay and all the other districts around us were closed.  I found Madeline outside shoveling the driveway for me which was so sweet for her to do.
 It was a nice morning cuddling with Ben and I had a chance to put my foot up because I am pretty sure that I broke my little toe AGAIN. Since this has happened before, I know that there isn't anything that I can do for the poor little toe. We also woke up to an email from Brig. He sends us a summary from his day before he goes to bed every night, He also sent some pictures that he took for Natalie and her bunny Felix that she sent with him.

  Here is a little of Brig's email:

It rained all day today, so you wouldn’t have liked being here. The temperature was still quite pleasant, it was just very wet. I had two visits today, one was with a professor that knew a lot about scopes and wanted me to know he knew a lot. That wasn’t my favorite visit. I don’t run into that too much, but every once in a while it happens. The visit went ok though. My other visit was with a customer that I have met many times. His name is Chester and he is a nice guy. We talked about QREX and had a good discussion. Kind of strange that I know many people in Taiwan. The professors visit was in south Taiwan, so I rode the high speed train. That was kind of cool. The train runs at over 300 km/hr, so it is moving pretty fast. I still don’t know the name of the city that I visited, but I think that is ok. I have one more night in the hotel that isn’t very nice and then I move to the Sheraton. That will be a nice change. I also didn’t need to start my visits until 11 am, so I walked around a little bit (even though it was rainy). Taiwan is kind of interesting, but I don’t think I would want to live here… J I filmed a little bit of the scenery from the train in Taiwan as well, but the file is too big for you to see. I will need to figure out a way to get it to you.
I miss you guys so much. I watched Honey I blew up the kids, because the 2 year old reminded me of Ben. It is a terrible movie, but he walked like ben walks… J


No comments: