instagram

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!!!


Valentine's 2012 -poor Natalie started out the day with a soar throat and didn't go to school.  She started to feel better so I took her for her Valentine's party at the end of the day.  I just couldn't let her miss her Kindergarten party.  She had a great time at her party and I was able to go to Madeline's party for a little bit too.  Madeline's class had a pajama party and root beer floats and made book marks. After school, the girls and I made some treats for Valentine's dinner.  We made red heart jello, and heart shaped cakes.  We also made chocolate frosting for the first time and it turned out pretty well.  Brig brough a rose home for each of the girls, Ben got to try red jello, and we had a special dinner on my new red dishes :)







No comments: