instagram

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Summer and things and even more things

I thought about making several different posts out of all of these pictures but then decided that I had better get stuff on here now or it will never make it on. I have not been the best blogger lately but I am going to try to be better. Our family has just been soooo busy lately. So here are just a few of the highlights of the past couple months. The first pictures are from Brig's trip to Taipei and Hong Kong. Brig still has been traveling a lot and ended up with a last minute trip to Taipei right before his scheduled trip to Hong Kong. Brig Really likes Hong Kong so he was excited to go and we really like the surprises that he brings back from Hong Kong. This was his first trip to Taiwan and ended up with enough time to go to the Temple there and he found a Burger King. From Taiwan he flew to Hong Kong for the next week. I think it took a while for him to adjust back from this really long trip.

During the last couple months, Maddi took a ceramic painting class after school and loved it plus she had her first gymnastic competition. She did a great job and ended up taking first in one event and 2nd place in two others. Maddi has also started taking piano and she loves it! Speaking of Piano, Zach had his 3rd piano recital this year. I have a video that I will try and post. He did a great job. Zach likes piano but his heart belongs to baseball. Zach played for the competitive league for Little league and now he is playing parks and rec baseball. He had decided that he loves to play catcher and does a great job. He got to pitch a little bit but has spent a lot of time as the catcher.

Miss Natalie still loves life especially now that she is in swimming lessons her life is perfect. She loves that she gets to take lessons with the kids. Natalie got out of the pool to go to the bathroom and when we walked back out to her class she announced I'm back everybody! She also told her swim teacher that she loves her and that swimming lessons are her most favorite thing ever!

I also put pictures up from Maddi's mother's day tea. Maddi's class invited the mom's for a special afternoon. It was one of the best days. Maddi wrote 3 differt poems and a list of different things that I am good at doing. Her poems were so sweet and made me cry. She is just such a sweet girl!

I was released from Primary a couple weeks ago. I am glad to have some time back for my family but I will also miss the kids. I had been in since we moved here in 2006 so I guess it was time. I added another speech client in April and I'm excited with my little businees that I have now.

I think that kind of catches us up with the big things or at least things that I had pictures of that jogged my memory!






b

























No comments: