instagram

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!




Happy Father's day to our dads and Happy Father's Day Brig! Today we had a nice Father's Day. I tried to let Brig sleep in but that is difficult with 3 kids in the house. We went to church where the kids sang to all the dads. We had our Father's day dinner and you can never go wrong with bar-b-cue, hush puppies, and cornbread! Then we went and hiked a new trail. I wish I would have had my camera. It was beautiful. We have lived here for over 3 years now and I am still amazed by the things that we find so close to our house. I guess where we were hiking is part of the trail to hike up Blogget peak. Hopefully, Brig and I can go back and hike all the way to the summit without the kids one day. So since I didn't have my camera today, I thought it would be fun to put some old pictures on here in honor of Father's Day. There were so many great pictures of Brig with the kids that brought back some great memories from our day out with Thomas the Tank Engine, Disney Land, Blessing days, the hospital and birthdays. Thanks for all you do Brig! We love you!





No comments: