instagram

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Should have been a plumber

That the plumer was a thief but at least the sprinker syster will work for a couple more weeks until the next plumber has to come. I wonder what is going to go next? It has to be somthing in the basement this time. Or I guess the kids bathroom hasn't had a need for a plumber in over a year. I wonder which ones will take our money next?

Just a quick little thought for tonight. I got to sit and watch Zach play baseball tonight. Even though I go to most of his games, I always have the girls with me and never get a chance to just watch him. I was so proud of Zach for the way that he played and acted. He is such a nice kid and he looked so happy out there tonight playing catcher. It was fun to sit close enough to watch his expressions especially his smiles when he made a good play. I was proud of him and I love him and I appreciate Brig teaching him how to play baseball and for the many many hours that he has played catch with him. You watch Zach and know that he has a dad that loves him enough to play with him and teach him.

No comments: