instagram

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Rockies

I decided to take some pictures at the Rockies game last night. This is something that we do all the time so I never think to take pictures. It was our first Rockies game of the year. Brig and I took Zach and Maddi and Natalie went to Aunt Kristi's house to play. We had such a fun time and the Rockies actually won! They seem to be on a winning streak which makes the games more fun. On our way there, we saw this Wagoneer with Mattresses "loosely" tied to the top. It was cruising down the interstate and looked like it was about to take flight. I had to get a picture and it is still making us laugh today! Maddi took this picture of Brig and I. Brig said that is the best looking 2/3 of a head that he has ever seen! This picture makes us laugh as well.








No comments: