instagram

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Introducing Molly

This weekend we bought home a dog from Cheyenne. Brig's sister gave us her Golden Doodle named Molly. Molly is only one year old and such a nice dog. She is a mix between a poodle and a golden retriever. She has the easy going golden retriever personality and the wavy poodle hair and she doesn't shed!!
The kids are so excited to have a dog. I thought that the fish that the neighbors gave us would satisfy the need for a pet. I was wrong. Maddi said that Molly is the perfect dog for our family.





3 comments:

Ruth Worthington said...

How fun!! I think you are very brave...the thought of adding a dog to my chaos scares me, haha. I bet the kids are loving it. I know Jacob would have fun with a dog, too!

emily said...

I can tell that Molly is very un-loved! I am so glad she has your whole family to love on her now.
Emily

Holly Hart said...

What a cute dog! She fits right in! Thanks for calling yesterday... it always is wonderful talking with you!!