instagram

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Halloween




The kids do not have school for the rest of the week so today was their Halloween parties at school. Then the ward Trunk or Treat was tonight. It was a long busy day but we all had a lot of fun. Zach was Matt Holliday from the Rockies, Madeline was Super Girl and Natalie was Curious George. Brig was the Man in the Yellow Hat - his yellow hat turned out kind of green so he ended up wearing Zach's cowboy hat. I ended up being a prom queen except I didn't have time to finish making my sash - luckily I had a crown. This is actually the dress I wore to prom when I went with Brig almost 15 years ago.

Our night ended up with tired kids, a ton of candy and a car battery that died in the church parking lot.

2 comments:

Ruth Worthington said...

Sounds like a crazy, but fun day! I love the costumes :). I would love to have seen you in your prom dress - way to go!

Holly Hart said...

Super cute pictures and costumes! I can't believe that you fit in your prom dress!!! You are amazing!!