instagram

Monday, November 17, 2008

What a WEEK!





What a crazy week we had last week. Brig had meetings all week both in town an in New Mexico. The kids had Tuesday off from school for Veteran's Day. It was odd having a day off in the middle of the week. Natalie had not been feeling too well so we stayed home on Tuesday played games, made pretzels, watched the Sound of Music (the kids had never seen it before) and tried to teach Molly some tricks. Natalie pretended that she was baby Molly and Maddi taught her tricks too. It was pretty funny.


I found a good deal on cut pink dresses that I thought I would save for Easter. So I made the kids try on Easter clothes in November. In the event that they don't fit in the spring, I at least got a picture with them all dressed up.




So when Brig goes out of town it is guaranteed that one of us will get sick and it usually snows. We did better than the one of us getting sick - we all got sick and it snowed! Even Brig got the flu bug on his way home and joined the rest of us.Only Molly was able to play in the snow. We had planned a fun weekend. On Friday I was suppose to go to lunch with my friend and then start with my new articulation client. My sister was going to watch the kids Friday night for us and then we were going to go to the BYU vs. Air force game on Saturday but we missed all of it! I think it will take the next month just to catch up on the laundry from being sick and from Natalie recovering faster than the rest of us. Bad things happen when parents are too sick to follow their two year old upstairs.


Since I was up all night for several nights with sick kids I was able to get a little reading in and I finish reading the 3rd Twilight book which Brig's mom gave me a couple weeks ago. I was a little disappointed and I'm not sure if I'm going to spend the time to read the 4th.

Everyone is feeling better now and I am actually glad that it is Monday and a new week! Plus Brig is staying in town this week!!

2 comments:

Holly Hart said...

Wow! What an eventful week for you!! Miss Natalie looks lovely though!:) I hope that you are feeling better... we need to talk about January! I'm so excited! I love that you have a blog and that I can see your cute kids.

And NO, it isn't marker, just eyeliner!!

I'll try to call tomorrow!!

Holly Hart said...

Wow! What an eventful week for you!! Miss Natalie looks lovely though!:) I hope that you are feeling better... we need to talk about January! I'm so excited! I love that you have a blog and that I can see your cute kids.

And NO, it isn't marker, just eyeliner!!

I'll try to call tomorrow!!