instagram

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Still Painting & Celine

Last January for my birthday, Brig bought me Celine Dion tickets. I was soooo excited but the concert was 11 months away. So here it is November and I have patiently waited for my big night and then two days before the concert I get an email that it has been postponed until February 24, 2009!!! I was pretty disappointed. So, in honor of Celine, I have added a few Celine songs to my playlist.

In other news, I am still painting the living room. I think I started this project in August but I finished another wall this week! Natalie loves to paint with me although after getting the roller on the carpet she now sticks to watercolors.

1 comment:

Holly Hart said...

Your paint looks so pretty! And I did not know about the Celine tickets!! How cool is that!! But, I'm sure it won't be as wonderful as spending a weekend in a hotel room with me and 2 babies!! Ha Ha!!