instagram

Friday, January 30, 2009

Way to go Brig and Good Luck Zach.

I just added a little David Archuletta in honor of the new season of American Idol. I love that show. I know that Archuletta did not win but he was and still is my favorite American Idol!
Can you believe that these pictures are from the park last week. It was 70 degrees on 2 different days and then it got really cold and snowed then it was nice again today. The picture is from the park that is only 4 houses down and Natalie is with two of her buddies.

In other news - Brig had another article published! Way to go Brig. I will post the link to the magazine.

Tomorrow Zach has little league try outs. Kind of crazy that they make little kids try out. The end of the month they will have a "draft" so we will see what league he ends up in. Luckily Brig is a coach so I know Zach will be okay. Zach got new catchers equipment for Christmas so he is ready for the baseball season.

Maddi has been practicing for her 2nd grade play next week. I think she know the lines of every second grader and I have heard them all many times plus all songs in the play. Maddi is working hard at gymnastics and still loves it. Oh, Maddi's Big new is that she got her hair cut. She got about 5 1/2 inches cut off. I lost the camera for about a week so I don't have a picture of that either. You will just have to trust me that she looks adorable!

Molly got sick this week. Not fun to have a sick dog.

I got to help in the kids classes this month, have a birthday, go to the gym a lot, work a little bit, work on our taxes, try to clean, look for a new couch and play with Natalie, Zach and Maddi. It was a pretty good month!

No comments: