instagram

Monday, January 19, 2009

LONG TIME - NO POSTS

We have been busy since our last post. We had a great Christmas in Cheyenne, a fun New Years with friends here in the Springs, Brig had some business trips,We saw the musical Jersey Boys with Brig's family, the kids brought home wonderful report cards, I had a birthday and a new niece, Annie was born in Washington D.C.

This past week was my birthday and we were able to spend a lot of time with both of our families. I had a surprise mid-morning party with a bunch of the ladies from church and my friends brought me a birthday brunch. Brig's parents came down Friday and watched the kids for us so Brig could take me out to dinner and movie. Then we spent the day Saturday with them. Saturday evening my family came down and we had another birthday dinner with them. My parents stayed Sunday and then left this morning.

My Birthday is our 3 year anniversary here in Colorado. We love it here. It is 65 degrees here today!

I have added a some pictures of our walk up in Woodland Park with the Asays(a town in the mountains about 20 minutes away), my birthday party, Sunday with my parents, and the new Trampoline from Christmas which was a big hit and Christmas morning.
Natalie and her cousin Jared
Christmas morning




1 comment:

Holly Hart said...

What great pictures & what a fun birthday! See you soon!