instagram

Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Princess in the making & a Party

















Natalie has been obsessed with dressing up as a princess, supergirl, and super curious George this week. We are not sure about the witch hat but she thout it was essential for the outfit. Last Sunday, Natalie told Zach that he was her prince but this week it was Brig. She cuddled up to him and told him that he was her prince. Then my parents came for the weekend and Papa Skipper was the new prince.
We celebrated my dad's birthday this weekend. My dad requested banana pudding for his party so I tried to make it with Rice Milk and sugar free pudding. It didn't quite setup right but I will have it figured out for his next birtyday. My sister and her dog Mr. Wilson, came down for the party too. Mr. Wilson always adds an extra element of fun for the kids. Madeline and Zach each planned party games and decorated with streamers and balloons.




2 comments:

ericksonsanddaughter said...

Hey Asay family--so glad you thought to send this to us. I am contemplating the blog thing. My sisters-in-law keep trying to get me to start. If I do I will be sure to send you an invite. Hope you guys are doing awesome. It looks/sounds like you are. Congrats on the published bit Brig. Dang I just had to listen to what I think was the Wyoming fight song! Ugh!
Take Care,
Janet

Ruth Worthington said...

Hey! I am so glad you sent me your blog link! I cant believe how big the kids are getting - its been too long! I miss you!