instagram

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pi Day 3.14


March 14th - Today is pi day (3.14) so I made apple pie. Yesterday was Ben's 15 month Birthday already. Brig is gone for the week on the East Coast doing a press tour for his product that is being released next month called Q-Rex.  At least he is in the country! It is mid-March and the weather is amazing! The kids wore shorts to school and they have played in the backyard all afternoon.  Sure, it could snow tomorrow but that is why I love living in Colorado

Playing on the trampoline

I love how they are both watching Natalie


Madeline is such a great big sister!

Peek-a-boo

Looking at the girls playing in the garden. I love those eyes!
Natalie's shirt says, "I love being me!" That sums up Natalie right there!  She lives a happy little life!

I love that smile!

No comments: