instagram

Sunday, March 11, 2012

March Madness

We had a crazy busy weekend. Friday night was Natalie's friend birthday party. We just had a small party with 3 of Natalie's friends and took them to see the Lorax and then get an Orange Julius.




Saturday morning Brig had meetings for Church with Elaine Dalton and I went to Zumba. We met back at the house for a few minutes and Zach and Brig headed to baseball practice and Madeline and I went to set up for her gymnastics tournament. After practie, Brig and Natalie met us at Gymnastics but them left because we scheduled Zach's party for Saturday night thinking that the gymnastics tournament would be over by 5 or so.
Thursday we found out that Madeline's last event was at 7 and I was helping with awards which meant that it would be at least 8 before we got
home so we called in reinforcements and Aunt Kristi came to help with Natalie and Ben and getting everyone where they needed to be. Brig took charge of the party and hung out with 6 of friends and took them to the movie and got pizza.


      

  Meanwhile, Madeline were I at the tournament.  Madeline took 1st on Tumbling, 4th onTrampoline and 8th on Double Mini.  Poor Maddi fell on her landing of her 2nd pass.  I am so proud of Maddi not letting the fall effect her.  She came back and did the best that she has ever done on Tumbling.  Kristi bought the kids so they could see Maddi get her first place award. 

Almost 9 hours after arriving at the gym later we finished the tournament and I learned a lot about scoring and gymnastics and Madeline mobilized in tumbling and is ready for the state tournament in April.

little Ben woke up in the middle of the night with a deep cough and was up on and off all night.  I got him to sleep next to me for a while but he was breathing so heavy I just felt so bad for him.  I have never had a child get croup before but I am alwasy worried about that when the babies cough.  Brig came home from church and took Ben to the Dr for me before he left for the airport.  Ben does not have croup but we will see how this week goes.  Brig then headed out for his press tour in Boston, New York and Florida.  After this trip, it will almost be time for our family trip to  Florida!




No comments: