instagram

Friday, April 24, 2009

Paris


.
A couple weeks ago I posted pictures from Paris but never said anything about the trip. About a month after moving to Colorado and right before Natalie was born, Brig told me that he was going to have a business trip to Paris. There are not a lot of places that I have wanted to see but I did want to see Paris. I was pretty sad that I would not be able to go since we would have a brand new baby. It turns out that Brig's company has meetings in Paris every year. Well, here we are 3 years later and Brig had a meeting in Paris at Euro Disney and it all just worked out so that I got to go. Brig left a couple days before me and I flew out to meet him at the end of his meetings. I was so nervous to fly to a different county by myself and it was a LOOOONG flight to get there and I even got to fly through Germany and spend several hours at the airport in Frankfort. Once I made it to the hotel I was so tired but so excited to be with Brig. He has been travelings so much and been so busy with work that it was nice to have a couple days just the two of us without any worries or stresses from back home. We saw lots of things, ate a lot of pastries (too many), and walked a lot of places. It was a fun trip but I am glad to be home in Colorado. The best part of traveling is realizing how much you love your home. I missed my kids like crazy although I think they were having too much fun to even realize that I was gone. Thanks to all the family who took care of my kids. I appreciate all the help. If I get to go next year, I want to go to versailles where all the castles and palaces are and maybe spend time in a smaller french town. We will see what happends but we had a fun trip

No comments: