instagram

Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011






So it turns out that I am a horrible blogger. It has been almost a year since the last time I signed in. I doubt that anyone even knows that our family still has a blog. I was working on a photobook for our family from 2011 and decided that it would be sooo much easier if I just kept track of all our family events all year long rather than trying to remember everything in February of the following year. Plus, I still need to find a place to print out the previous blog posts so if anyone knows how to turn your blog into a photo book let me know.

So I thought I would post a few pictures from Christmas in Cheyenne. Everyone had a great Christmas even though 4 of us were sick! Brig and Zach somehow avoided the germs from the rest of us. It came back to haunte BRig though. Poor Brig spent this whole week sick in California and Oregon while he presented at Design Con

We had Christmas with the Asays on the 24 and Christmas with the Skippers on the 25th. I was sooo excited to give Brig his present. I had a custom bobblehead made for him which he now calls little Brig, Little Brig showed up all over the place for a while until I made Brig take him to work. I got my first kitchenaid mixer which I love love love! There is even a picture in here of Zach Tebowing with his new Tebow pictures.













2 comments:

Suzette said...

Just happened to check your blog and was pleasantly surprised to see new posts! :) Here's what I do for digital family albums. I am so behind but so grateful I updated my blog regularly because I can't remember the details (funny things that happened, what kids said, etc). I really just update the blog for this reason and for my parents in Texas (the family part). Anyway, I use blurb.com which transfers all of your blog posts and pictures, then you just have to format it however you would like. I keep it simple and don't do real digital scrapbooking. I usually take my pictures from my hard drive however so they are better quality. I'm working on our family album from 2007 right now but figure if I keep my blog updated, then at least I have the info. When I read back I am amazed at how much I have forgotten. Not sure if this helps!

The Asays said...

Thanks Suzettet! My intent for the blog was for our family journal but then went back to the photobooks. I have now decided that the blog would just be easier to update. Congrats on the baby too.