instagram

Sunday, December 7, 2008

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree

The Christmas Tree is decorated! One of our Christmas traditions is that the kids get their new Christmas p.j.'s when we decorate the tree. Then we all decorate in our pajamas. Instead of P.J.'s Molly the dog received new antlers. Brig called her Hollidog. Then Zach played us some Christmas music on the piano and Madeline made some of her own ornaments. Maybe next week I will be posting pictures of the outside of the house with lights. We haven't put outside lights up in over 5 years. So maybe this year is the year!

3 comments:

Holly Hart said...

I love the pictures!! Your tree is beautiful, and so are the kids! But, I'm not sure that I like your dog Molly being called "Hollidog"! That is just way to close to my name!!!

Laura Smith said...

Hello!!! You're kids are SO grown up!! How fun to be back in contact and to know what fun things your family is doing! How long ago did you move to Colorado?

Ruth Worthington said...

Cute PJ's! I love the pic of Natalie with Brig - it is such a sweet and, might I say, well posed picture :). Zack is doing great with piano!